2101 Shirley Drive, Kitchener, Ontario, Canada, N2B 3X4
18 Alliance Blvd., Unit 2, Barrie, Ontario, Canada, L4M 5A5
Strassburger Windows and Doors Will Follow Ontario’s Return to a Modified Step Two of the Roadmap to Reopen Protocol
On January 3rd, 2022 Strassburger Windows and Doors returned to full production with deliveries when finished goods become available. Due to the Omicron variant and the impact anticipated with widespread labour shortages, our delivery capability will be a direct function of our ability to obtain materials from our supply chain and our own labour availability. Both of these constraints will be affected by the need for individuals and families to self-isolate.
The province wide COVID-19 modified step two protocols will be incorporated into our business as follows:
Our showrooms in Kitchener and Barrie will be available by appointment only.
- Appointments will be limited to one hour maximum to allow for scheduling
- The front door will be locked and only opened when the appointment holder has telephoned their arrival and answered the screening questionnaire
- All customers are required to wear a mask while in the showroom. If you are not wearing a mask, you will not be allowed to enter
- All customers must remove gloves, sanitize their hands and sign-in upon arrival
- A maximum of three people will be allowed in for each appointment. Attendees must remain in the showroom
- No handshaking and maintain 2 metres of physical distance when possible
- Washroom use is restricted to employees
Our Service staff will be available to respond to Service Requests provided the following conditions are met:
- Homeowners will be required to complete the screening questionnaire in advance via telephone
- Homeowners must remove themselves from the room / area where the service work is to be conducted
Our internal sales reps will be available via telephone / email as usual. Our external sales reps will not be travelling during this time and thus, will only be available via telephone / email.
Our delivery team will be following social distancing practices when possible. Assistance with unloading products is appreciated and required for all oversize or overweight products. All assisters must be wearing masks.