2101 Shirley Drive, Kitchener, Ontario, Canada, N2B 3X4
18 Alliance Blvd., Unit 2, Barrie, Ontario, Canada, L4M 5A5
Manufacturing has resumed
As the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak continues to evolve, Strassburger Windows and Doors will be taking these immediate steps to help reduce the spread of the virus and ensure the wellbeing of all who visit or work in our facility.
Manufacturing has resumed with limited staff. We have put physical distancing measures in place, added hand sanitizing stations throughout the plant, screen our employees daily for signs of COVID-19, and continue to encourage proper hygiene.
We have resumed pick ups and deliveries, with strict procedures in place to keep our employees and our customers safe. The Accounting department is open to accept payments and our Paradigm quoting system will remain fully operational during the closure. We are here to continue to support your business.
The Kitchener and Barrie showrooms are now open
As of Tuesday, August 4, the main facility and Barrie showrooms will be reopening to the public under COVID-19 protocols. The doors to the showrooms will remain locked. We will be limiting showroom access to help minimize contact so please call reception to let us know why you are here and how many people will be entering the showroom with you. You will be able to come in based on how many people are currently in the showroom.
Kitchener at 519-885-6380, or 1-800-265-4717
Barrie at 705-812-4923, or 1-886-796-7023
- If you, or someone you have had contact with is exhibiting any symptoms of COVID-19, or, if you, or someone you have had contact with has travelled outside of Canada in the last 14 days, we ask that you not come to our showroom
- Upon arrival, you will be asked to complete our sign-in sheet
- All customers and staff are required to wear a mask and sanitize hands while in the showroom
- Maintain a physical distance of 2-metres, no handshaking
- Markings are on the floor telling you where to wait for a sales person upon entering the showroom and where to stand at the front desk
- Please do not follow a sales person into their office, remain in the showroom while waiting for your quote
The full scope and duration of this pandemic continues to remain unknown so we are monitoring the situation daily. We will watch what is happening locally and adjust business operations and policies as needed based on the best advice of government, public health and medical professionals.
We understand that these changes will make your experience in our showroom different. Our top priority is keeping our employees, customers, and community safe. We will continue to update you as new information becomes available. Thank you for your understanding as we all work together to do our part in flattening the curve.