2101 Shirley Drive, Kitchener, Ontario, Canada, N2B 3X4
18 Alliance Blvd., Unit 2, Barrie, Ontario, Canada, L4M 5A5
As a deemed essential business, Strassburger will continue to operate and make deliveries during the provincial State of Emergency
As of April 8th, 2021, Strassburger Windows and Doors is operating at full production levels and is continuing with deliveries.
The province-wide COVID-19 State of Emergency protocols will be incorporated into our business as follows:
Our showrooms in Kitchener and Barrie will be available by appointment only.
- All reasonable attempts to meet virtually or discuss projects via phone or email must be exhausted prior to booking an appointment
- Appointments will only be granted to those with an urgent need to have access to the showroom. If an appointment is determined to be essential, it must be kept to 30 minutes
- No appointments will be permitted unless project is scheduled to start imminently and building permits are in place
- No general browsing permitted
- The front door will be locked and only opened when the appointment holder has telephoned their arrival and answered the screening questionnaire
- All customers are required to wear a mask while in the showroom. If you are not wearing a mask, you will not be allowed to enter
- All customers must remove gloves, sanitize their hands and sign-in upon arrival
- A maximum of three people will be allowed in for each appointment. Attendees must remain in the showroom
- No handshaking and maintain 2 metres of physical distance when possible
- Washroom use is restricted to employees
Our normal service activity is suspended for the duration of the State of Emergency. Service staff will be responding to emergencies only. In the event on an emergency service call:
- Homeowners will be required to complete the screening questionnaire in advance via telephone
- Homeowners remove themselves from the room / area where the service work is to be conducted
Our internal sales reps will be available via telephone / email as usual. Our external sales reps will not be travelling for the duration of the State of Emergency and thus, will only be available via telephone / email.
Our drivers and their helpers will be following social distancing practices when possible. Assistance with unloading products is appreciated, but masks must be worn.